Friday, November 9, 2012

PRICELESS YET VALUABLE!!!



In this busy life, when you get a break having a hot cup of coffee in the background of rain, thoughts will start the slide show in your mind,
And the things you would like to remember is not your Grade cards, Positions or Financial Status…It will be just some moments which you spend with your dear ones
                           *****

When you start rearranging your cupboard after a while the things which struck your eyes will be small – small paper chits or birthday gifts which evoke a tiny drop of tear in your eyes and with a smile in your lips
                           *****

Even when you have lots of world famous books collection in your shelf, the most wonderful book will be your old school rough book in which you scribble your thoughts and play with your friends…
                          *****

Even if you get thousands of praising from various persons for being successful in your venture, the one wish which gives you immense pleasure and the one which you remember  with a smile and love will be from your best friend with lots of teasing and a hug…
                          *****

Life is all about small-small things… Small chits used for our chats in class, shared ice creams  stupid group photos,birthday surprises, silly group chats… Even if you forget to do big-big things in your life  never mind- its not going to be a big deal when you remember it after ten years. But it becomes a big deal when it comes to the  small-small things in your life.

Life is as simple as it is… Make the best of it with the simple silly things with a sweet smile on your face… Be happy always J J J

8 comments:

  1. I am the first to comment for this post I guess :)
    You know what make me visit your blog frequently? It is your simplicity...! And your blog is just about to reach 50 followers. Let me post your bloglink in my FB page and let the world know about this simple girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, glad glad glad :) You're much too kind,Your comments always make me happiest really, they do!!! thank you soo much for being a great inspiration :) :) tc

      Delete
  2. such a lovely post...refreshing and romantic...evokes some memories...and of course it s a treat for all friends :)

    looks like new campus is doing wonders :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a lot!!! yea it think new campus is doing wonders in me :) :)

      Delete
  3. Hey thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on it...:) My first visit to your blog and this is the first blog I read of yours. It really feels good to know that there are people who want to spread a smile, get the best out of life in whatever it is possible and keep the positivity going...:)

    Well that's what I felt about this blog and I am glad to follow your blog, not because you followed me, but I like your blogs....:) Keep it coming, Anjali..:) If you had not commented on my blog, I would not have come across your wonderful blog..:) The theme, falling of rose petals, nice music to hear and words that bind together all these things, it surely feels good to visit your blog, God bless...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you made my day with these wonderful words :) am glad that you like my blog...thank you so much... keep visiting and leave ur valuable comments :)

      Delete

always looking forward to see your reviews... luv to hear your valuable comments :)