Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!


 It feels great to know that our small small scribblings are loved by the readers and its such a lovely feel when we are acknowledged in reader's liking list... Its nice to recieve The Versatile blogger award from a lovely blogger Krazzy ki... Thankzz a ton dear... You made my day... :)

So the rules are :
1, create a new post
2, Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award
3, Pass it on to your fellow bloggers
4, State 7  random facts about you
5, Claim and post the award pic

   Heyyy... so here you go thanks a lot Ruhie for your nomination....

Now am passing on this award to my lovely bloggers... I love their blogs and their writings... I admire them for what they are :)

surya 
deeps
Harikrishna Varrier
Nil
Nupur
Jaison
Alcina

  OMG... Seven Random facts about me.... :) :)

1.  I am blessed to have great and wonderful family :-) :-) ( touchwood)
2.  I  love rain and love to walk in rain
3.  I like gaming in mobile even though the charge is going down
4.  Guess what I don't like FACEBOOK!!!!
5.  Am a positive thinker...
6.  I love travelling but am that much lazy to get out of my home :-p
7.  I love to hear music and listen to the lyrics when am alone

Great!!!! Am a Versatile blogger :-) :-)





itzz great... Thankzz Ruhie :-) :-)



13 comments:

  1. Ohhh so sweet of you… :P
    That’s an honor .. thank you for the award…

    And hey nice to a lil bit about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy thnx yaar :) and yaa must say you are one of the bloggers who inspire me :)

      Delete
  2. Hey.. Thank you SO much dear... Sorry for the late reply... I had some other works.. Any ways.. really happy to hear this... Thank you.. Thank you very much... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy :) its ok dear.... and thank you so much for accepting the award :) & yaa congrats :) keep smiling :)

      Delete
  3. First of all, congratulations on the award! Much a lively blogger you are :)

    And thank you heaps for passing it on to me, am humbled :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy... thank you so much dear :) & yaa congratulations for u too....

      Delete
  4. Thank you soo soo very much dear.I am highly obliged.I'll soon collect the award and let you know about the post.

    P.S.-lately have been unable to follow your blog dear i am so sorry but i have read most of them.Will comment very soon :)

    take care
    always keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad you accept my award :) & yaa you belong to the group who inspired me in blogging :) keep in touch... keep smiling :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for nominating me but 7 random facts.. its tough for me to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thankzz yaar :) thank u for dropping by... keep visiting and do leave your comments :)

      Delete
  7. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow you blog
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

always looking forward to see your reviews... luv to hear your valuable comments :)